Forum

Golden Goose Since the modern bride June 24, 2020 1:45 AM

By : nosta

This collection represents three cities that have become such an important part of who I am: New York, Los Angeles, and Miami... I'm running outside. I know I love that, and so I wanted to do corsetry in a way that felt casual and stylish and not like lingerie. It fell into the world of luxury, but still something that felt like me.

Royal watchers are used to seeing Kate Middleton wearing Alexander McQueen gowns and Catherine Walker suits, but the Duchess of Cambridge's wardrobe isn't limited to formalwear. This morning at the Chelsea Flower Show, she gave fans a treat by showcasing her casual side.

You power up for a solid selfie sesh, and then spot Christian Louboutin on the TV as your workout instructor. Best. Maybe you're trying out a new fitness studio, training for a marathon, or simply hitting the gym. No matter your preference, you need a sneaker that actually performs.

From statement sneakers to the sport sandal like Teva, athletic influences will be a must-have for 2020, says Erica Russo, vice president and fashion director of accessories and beauty at Bloomingdales. As an ardent low-heel wearer and someone who spends a lot of time around footwear, there are few things I appreciate more than a comfortable shoe.

No, no, then I'll feel horrible. No matter which part of the world you are in. The digital mecca for irresistible fashion finds just announced a range of deals so big, you're going to want to put some time aside to really go through them all. The site is offering up to 70% off thousands (yes, thousands) of styles, including markdowns on covetable brands like Staud, Alice+Olivia, and Re/Done.

It may go unnoticed to the untrained eye, but celebrity couples have been matching their footwear a lot lately. Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez have done his-and-hers Timberland boots; Bella Hadid and The Weeknd have done chunky kicks. You know what you can always wear on your birthday? she asks rhetorically. The shoe is perfect for Tibi's customer; a woman who's constantly on the go but still wants to look chic.

Golden Goose Since the modern bride tends to change her wedding look-there's a dress for the ceremony, reception, and sometimes even the afterparty-these outfit changes can call for new footwear too. Call it revolutionary, or maybe it's simply an era when practical fashion outweighs tradition, but brides today are swapping out pretty party shoes for something unexpected and much more casual: the wedding sneaker.

GGDB And you make the decision on what works for you, you live through your own lens. The partnership for me is about being able to exemplify what doing your own thing truly looks and feels like. She offset the sturdy shoe-platform kicks are trending this spring-with a polished ensemble: a plaid blazer, Dior's We Should All Be Feminists T-shirt, and some cut-off shorts. Meanwhile, Jonas also went for a thick gum-sole style, his sneakers finished with creative lime-green lacing that matched the stripes on his tee. 

To post a comment please register or sign in